Healthy Stocking Stuffers
How did the holidays sneak up on us already?! As you’re out braving the shopping crowds and checking everyone off your list, consider that the simplest ideas are often the best! Especially when it comes to stocking stuffers, we love the idea of giving something that’s actually healthy and useful during this season. (Who needs a third iPad anyway?) Here’s a list of helpful stocking stuffers for that fitness guru or health nut on your list—or even just for yourself!
Here are a few more ideas for giving the gift of health:
- Running socks
- Energy bars
- Gym passes or memberships
- Aromatherapy tea tree oil
- Reusable lunch bags
- Moisturizing lip balm
- Trail mix
- Gift certificates to favorite natural food store
- Soothing winter tea
Our go-to item? Coromega Squeezes, of course! A 30-count box of Squeezes equals a whole month’s supply of omega-3, plus our Tropical Orange + D flavor provides a taste of the tropics and a daily dose of vitamin D – crucial during the sunless winter months. Plus, we have some amazing deals right now if you purchase Coromega on our website:
- Buy 1, Get 2 Free for a 30-count box of Tropical Orange Omega3 + D Squeezes and Kids High DHA Omega3 Squeezes
- BOGO for 90-count box of Tropical Orange Omega3 + D Squeezes and 120-count bag of Tropical Orange Omega3 + D Squeezes
- Half-Off off all orders of Big Squeeze – regularly $24.99 now only $12.50!
What’s your favorite healthy stocking stuffer to give or receive? We’d love to hear more of your healthy gift-giving ideas. Happy Holidays and happy shopping!